Wednesday, April 2, 2008

you don't see that very often anymore

So there is a park here that has metal slides. There is something nostalgic about metal slides. Now I know that metal anything in the valley is not so smart, but up here it isn't the heat we worry about. Anyway, we took the boys there after school. Even though it is April, the weather is still cool enough for a hoodie (Personally, my teeth were chattering while we were there). Reed and Blue pretended the playground equipment was a space ship. Beau, on the other hand, wanted to play in the little grill by the picnic table. Every time I tried to get a picture of Beau, he would run straight towards me and try to punch me. Looking through the lens, I couldn't tell how close he was getting so it made me jump every time and he thought that was hilarious.




After posting these pictures, I noticed how dirty Blue's and Beau's faces are...it is a full time job keeping up on their appearances and apparently I am only putting in a part time effort.

2 comments:

Chea said...

great colors and composition

Dana said...

Your kids are so cute!