Thursday, April 10, 2008

undecided



So Colby had to go down to the valley today. It is always project day when Colby is out of town. I like to make changes around the house while he is gone before he can have any input :). Anyway, today I am recovering my chairs around my kitchen table. I cannot decide if I like the green and brown hounds tooth or the pottery barn-esque orange floral. And since I can't decide, I will probably end up using both of them even though they don't mesh/match/or flow together.

6 comments:

Chea said...

love the mish mosh look. leave them unmatched. it is so Eclectic. Im sure colb will hate it but that is part of the fun

once upon a poppy said...

i agree with chea. they both are too cute to decide. and since when do husbands get a say in decor:)

Anonymous said...

My vote is the green....I LOVE GREEN!

Rose said...

I am impressed those look professional. I like both also.

Mariley Johnson said...

I like them together actually. Very cute.

Megs said...

I LOVE these Wendy!! What a great idea! can you please come decorate my house for me??!?! :)