Monday, April 28, 2008

let's wrestle

Blue came down the stairs this evening and asked Colby if he wanted to wrestle. Blue was wearing a mischievous grin. I was sitting on the couch and Blue whispered to me, "I have my gloves on, but don't tell dad." He was unsuccessfully trying to hide them behind his back. It was hilarious! Blue totally thought he was going to surprise Colby with boxing gloves, as if Colby hadn't noticed the big purple boxing gloves that are three times the size of Blue's hands. When Colby rang the bell, Blue started coming at him like a propeller, arms flailing about. There was a brief look of shock from Colby. I guess the element of surprise wasn't necessarily in the boxing gloves but in Blue's passion.

1 comment:

once upon a poppy said...

i love seeing little boys wrestle with their dads. cooper is really starting to do that. he of course tackles his sisters when they least expect it. it's kind of funny!