Tuesday, April 15, 2008

mr. mom

I went to visit Channy in Farmington the last couple of days and Colby willingly watched the boys. I must say...he did a fantastic job! Even if he had a rough time, he didn't complain to me instead he responded with a "thanks for all you do here at home." While Channy and I were discussing paint colors for her new house, Colby was trying to get the timing right for Beau's nap which is a tiny gap in between shuttling Reed and Blue to and from school. Colby did have a little scuffle with Beau on Monday morning and here is how it went in Colby's words:

This morning after I fed all of the boys and got Reed off to school, I took a minute to make myself a good breakfast. I cut up into pieces the top sirloin steak and scrambled 3 eggs with cheese and made two pieces of toast, I was very hungry and as I sat down Beau came over and was whining and pointing at my food, I puts some on a fork and tried to give him some, he turned his head and started to whine again this went on about three times then I asked "what do you want the whole plate?" He smiled and nodded his head yes. I pushed the plate over in front of him and he began to devour my breakfast. I got to finish what he didn't eat, which wasn't much.


Thanks Colby! and thanks Tana for coming along with me, keeping me awake while I drove.

4 comments:

Chea said...

looks good . I would want it too.

Arnett's said...

LOVE the new picture.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the new title picture.

once upon a poppy said...

i love the picture! i can't ever get mine to fit even when i push to shrink it. tell me how to do it!