Thursday, April 10, 2008

I thought it was spring

Yesterday the weather was crummy! It was a combination of strong wind gusts, hail, and snow flurries. Beau was so upset with me because I wouldn't let him go outside while it was snowing/hailing. Here he is trying to give me the cold shoulder.



I thought Beau would perk up when I pulled out the camera. He loves to say "cheeeese". Although Beau didn't, Blue did. He was not as upset as Beau about not being able to go outside. Obviously, look at that dimple...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....what cute boys. That is so sad that they can't go outside. I remember those days when we lived in Utah! It was torture trying to keep them entertained inside when the swing-set and basketball hoop were outside. Thank goodness summer is around the corner.