Saturday, May 24, 2008

video games

What do you do when it looks like this outside in the month of May?


Play video games and watch tv. For the past two days since it has been snowing/raining have been playing video games. They first started with Guitar Hero, but it wasn't with a Wii. They made their own guitars out of paper and rocked out!

Once they conquered Guitar Hero, they moved on to another "video game". This one was a combination of Mario, Lego Star Wars, and Alvin and The Chipmunks(their latest obsession). Each room of the house represented a level and they had power cards, I'm not real sure what those are but they kept saying it a lot. They even "paused" their game when it was time to eat lunch.

I'm not real sure what level of the game Beau was on in this picture, but it looks intense. These are the type of video games any mother would approve of. Their imagination never ceases to amaze me. After playing video games, they watched tv. But not before they built an fort out of our air mattresses.

3 comments:

The Welker Family said...

What cute little boys you have! I love their imaginations. I can't wait till my girls are old enough to play like that.

Mariley Johnson said...

Where can I get those video games? Too cute. Almost makes you proud doesn't it?

As Told By Molly said...

What great memories they're making. My brother and sisters and I still joke about the games we used to play.