Thursday, May 29, 2008

b-o-l-o-g-n-a

Since Easter I have bought a spiral ham almost once a week. Blue is quite the porker(no pun intended) when it comes to ham. He will eat it for breakfast, lunch, and snack in between breakfast and lunch. He LOVES it. The last time I went to the grocery store, I thought I would try something new instead of a spiral ham since they are not as cheap and as easy to come by now that Easter is over. I bought a package of bologna. I wasn't sure if my boys would go for it or not, but we gave it a whirl and what do you know?! He likes it, he likes it. In fact, all three of my boys like it. Blue likes it so much that last night or rather this morning at 3:am we woke up because Blue was crying in bed. Colby went to go check on him and Blue told him that he was hungry and needed a piece of bologna. So Colby went downstairs and got him one. After eating about half of it, Blue handed the rest to Colby and rolled over and went back to sleep. That is a true addiction, if ever I have seen one.

5 comments:

Chea said...

I continue to like your post and I rarely reply.. but this one is too easy to pass up. So here I go....
"Mmmm wonder who the boy gets his meat fetish from?" Whats next sushi at 3 am?
"Check the breath of the 3am bologna giver, bet he finished off the other half."
At last, but not least...
"Bologna...its better than the mothers midnight feeding." :)
Just having fun with my boy Colby, thanks Wendy. Awesome as always.

Wayne

The Welker Family said...

That is hilarious! I have a little meat lover too. One of Dani's first words was "meat".

Jeff and Elise said...

I'm trying very hard to get Sadie into bologna... not much luck yet, but I have rediscovered it! (not sure if that has anything to do with being pregnant, LOL!). BTW, I would LOVE your recipe for oatmeal cream pies, you can email it to me at elisemick@yahoo.com

As Told By Molly said...

I had to read this one to Olen. We both were cracking up thinking about a confused Colby holding half a piece of bologna at 3 am. Now that's devotion. Way to go dad.

Alissa said...

Kyle and I are laughing out loud right now. What a cutie!