Wednesday, May 28, 2008

arrghh!

On Sunday I got a new calling, actually I got two new callings but wasn't released from my old calling. So I am now Activity day leader(old one), Primary secretary, and ASSISTANT CAMP DIRECTOR! I am so excited! This is why I haven't posted in awhile. I usually try to keep most of my posts about my boys (because who wants to hear about me, right?) but I couldn't tell you what they have been doing for the last four days. I have been completely consumed by my callings. But that is a good thing! The theme for girls camp is S.A.I.L. (sisters anchored in the Lord)- a pirate theme! How fun is that?! I have had so much fun working on this. I am actually glad that I got two callings, because when I come off my high of girls camp I can turn to my primary calling and ignore my house and my kids for another week!

2 comments:

The Welker Family said...

And might I say that there couldn't be anyone more perfect for the job than you!!! You amaze me! I can't believe that a person could be so creative and talented as you are. I am really getting sad that I didn't hang out more with you in the time that we were here together. At least I can still snoop at your blog and get some good ideas every once in awhile :)

Lindsay said...

How much fun will girls camp be! I'm so excited about this, especially the pirate theme. We'll be expecting lots of pics and updates about all your amazing and creative ideas!