Saturday, May 31, 2008

Reed has quite a few stuffed animals. His latest is a little puppy dog that Heidi so kindly gave to him while we were down in the valley (I'll have to figure out a way to thank you). Reed has lovingly named him Alvin(after the chipmunk). On the same trip, Blue got a stuffed kitty that he has named Simon(yes, after the chipmunk also). They have made beds for these little guys out of wet wipe containers.


Reed even mada a blanket for his puppy, you can see it in the above picture.
They were so proud of their creations and I thought it was pretty cute too, until I found out that the boxes used were not empty. Blue went ahead and threw away about half a box of wet wipes because he didn't know where else to put them and his kitty "needed" a bed. Some might say that I am depriving my children of a real pet, and that is okay. This is as close as we are gonna get to a pet, for now anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS....too funny! My 2-year-old dumps out the wet wipes and uses them to clean my house...furniture, floors, etc. Sometimes he even trys to wipe me down...lol. I'm so sad for your wet wipe loss...lol...I hate buying wet wipes..and we go through them WAY too fast.

Linde said...

What a crack up! Kenzi loves stuffed animals too! Can I send her over because she does stuff like that all the time. So cute!

The Welker Family said...

What sweet, creative little boys. Reed looks so handsome in his recital picture too.
I can't believe that you are still able to do regular posts with all of the camp stuff that you are doing right now. You definitely fit into the "wonder woman" category!