Sunday, August 5, 2007

what I learned today at church

1. You can do anything you want and still be reverent as long as your arms are folded. You can roll around on the floor, whistle, kick everything out of the bag, and turn around and stare at the people sitting behind us and still be reverent...as long as your arms are folded.

2. The winner of rock, paper, scissors, is not rock if the other person played scissors or paper if the other person played rock and so forth. The true winner is the first one who can bang is fist on the other person's hand, no matter what they're playing.

3 comments:

Chea said...

I wish that would work for me. that is just folding my arms and doing what ever I want. I should have thought of that.

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

Your boys are the cutest.You will always remember how cute they were and how much fun they are. Bad Sundays or bad thrift days will be something you will onlyremember as how much fun they were.

Rose said...

Hmmm folding your arms and doing whatever you want. That sounds like a jeanie.