Wednesday, August 22, 2007

getcha head in the game

Yes, I will be posting three times today (one for each son). Just for you, Heidi. We are fans, huge fans of High School Musical. I may not have teens or tweens or even any other girls in my house but that has not stopped my boys from loving and learning all the songs on High School Musical. On occasion, I have found Blue on the computer at 6:30 in the morning looking at High School Musical on the Disney channel website. Blue knows all the words to We're Breaking Free and will gladly belt it out wherever and whenever he wants. This morning he informed me that he can only wear white shirts or red shirts because that is what the basketball players wear when they are singing Getcha Head In The Game. When we are at a store and he sees all the High School Musical paraphernalia he is eager to point it out. Luckily, he has not asked to buy any of it yet. Blue is trying to decide what type of lunchbox to get for preschool: Ninja Turtles or Diego. No, he doesn't "need" a luchbox for preschool but he sure wants one.

5 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

oh my goodness! we should get our kids together and they could recite the whole movie and sing the songs! that's awesome that they like HSM!

Chea said...

hi it's me taryn.i love it

Rose said...

You go Blue, and by the way he also is a fan of Souring Flying ..

wendy said...

heidi-that is the same song

Rose said...

whatever you say tomato I say potato...