Wednesday, August 22, 2007

living on a prayer

Beau has figured out how to fold his arms. More importantly, he has learned to fold his arms when we say prayers. Along with folding arms during a prayer, Beau thinks we must clap after the prayer since this is what we did the first time he folded his arms. We have reached another milestone with Beau. This past Saturday I took the boys to Prescott to visit Tess and her girls. Beau slept the entire hour and fifteen minutes to Prescott which is highly unusual for him. He usually just screams when he is in his carseat. Not only was he pleasant on the way there but on the way home he never made a peep. I thought he fell asleep again a few times but every time I looked back at him he was just zoned out watching a movie. Hallelujah! Maybe by December he will have progressed enough to drive to Utah!

9 comments:

Chea said...

ptl

Rose said...

what is ptl?

ld said...

Obviously, you haven't watched enough television evangelists.

Emily said...

If you drive through Page on your way to Utah, stop and say hello. The boys can play with my kids and our puppy (who is almost as big as Ian).

wendy said...

Lance, are you saying you know what ptl means? Please share.

ld said...

Praise the Lord

Tia said...

Hey Wendy, this is Tia I tried getting your number through Amber but I was to lazy to follow through and this is easy as anything, anyway let me know if you want to go to book club tomorrow it should be fun!

Arnett's said...

Everybody who is anybody knows what PTL is.

wendy said...

yaaa, I'm really not the religious type :)