Monday, August 25, 2008

restroom at the park

This morning I took Blue and Beau to a park near our house.


Don't mind the chocolate covering their faces. We went to the grocery store just before and since they were good, well mostly good, they got donuts!
It has the old school metal slides and they were kinda hot so we didn't stay too long. But Blue noticed a sign for the restrooms and he asked what the sign meant. I told him that it means there are restrooms at the park.


Since we don't use "proper" language at our house (a restroom is called a bathroom), Blue thought I meant a "rest" room. He studied the sign for a little bit and then said, "Whew, mom I think I need a rest. Man, was he disappointed when he realized what a restroom really was!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, their innocence. What a fun park.

Linde said...

that is too funny! dotcha love it?
Let me know next time you go to the park:)