Thursday, August 21, 2008

in case of emergency

Today I was reworking our 72 hour kits. I am in charge of a booth for RS next week all about 72 hour kits. I pulled out our kits that I assembled about two years ago, yes it has been two years since I have even thought about them. I will post what I have done later. Anyway, Blue was asking what all the food was for. I told him in case of an emergency, we would have food to eat. He asked, "Like if something happened to our house?" "Possibly", I said. A couple of minutes later Blue wanted to know when we were going to move into our tree house. I don't know where he got that idea but I guess that was his solution in case of an emergency. In fact, I discovered that he had added a few more items to his 72 hour backpack, such as his alphabet flash cards, his best lego ship creation, and he wanted to put in Kit Fitso(his latest star wars purchase-see entry from August 15). Did I mention that we don't even have a tree house? I guess we better get on that.

1 comment:

Rose said...

He has the right idea, you do need a few comfort things in your kit. I'd put a few limes and diet cokes and a solitaire game.