Thursday, August 28, 2008

remember when

Remember when getting high meant swinging at the playground? I think the swings have always been my favorite part of the playground. I love to see how high I can get, it is thrilling for me. I remember seeing how far I could jump off the swings, and even sometimes flipping backwords on the swings. My boys enjoy it as much as I do, especially since I am doing all the work pushing them. The look on their faces always tell me if it is tickling their tummies. I have to say the one of the things I love about Flag is their AMAZING parks. Tons of grass everywhere, tall trees, and great playground equipment. Last night we grabbed a Little Caesars pizza (can't go wrong with a $5 pizza for dinner) and went to a park. Talk about a perfect evening. Perfect weather, perfect playground, and perfect company- my little family.





On a side note: There is a skate/bike park next to the playground. We went to watch some of the "sweet" tricks for a little bit. Reed was amazed that these teenage boys could ride their bikes and do tricks without training wheels. Doncha just love a kid like that?

4 comments:

Chea said...

i was totally going to do a swing photo shoot. lucky for you it happens naturaly in your charmed life

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures...WOW...your camera is amazing...because if I took those photos...they would be blurry beyond recognition...lol.

Jeff and Elise said...

You inspire me with all you do with your boys! Cute, cute pictures!

Linde said...

So sweet! I love the look on all of their little faces. They are so cute.