Thursday, October 2, 2008

where to begin

I hate it when I don't blog for awhile because then I feel like I can't ever catch up to the present. Here is the beginning of my feeble attempt. Let's begin with the beach! It has been a couple of years since my boys have been to the beach and to my surprise they loved it. Well, actually, I knew they would love the sand but I had no idea that they would dig the water (figuratively speaking).




Reed discovered the second day that salt water and cuts don't mix. He fell earlier in the day and scraped his knee and then went in the water. This is how he felt afterwards:

I was able to coax him out of his "shell" with a rock hunt, all the rocks he could possibly find for his rock collection.

Beau liked to practice his sweet moves on the boogie board while at the hotel, but once we got to the beach he really wasn't that interested in the water as much as he was the sand.



Of course, Blue was his easy going self, loving the water and the sand equally.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

They had so much fun, you could tell by their faces.