Friday, October 10, 2008

eight is enough

okay, if Channy and Chea can do it, so can I. Eight is way more than enough info to give out but here goes anyway.
8 shows I love to watch:
1.psych
2.monk
3.burn notice
4.bones
5.paula's party
6.what not to wear
7.backyardigans(my kids like this show too, but even if they didn't it is pretty cute)
8.magic school bus(with my kids

8 things that happened yesterday
1.visit teach
2.did laundry
3.took reed to piano lessons
4.took dinner to a family in the ward
5.reed's soccer game
6.reed threw the BIGGEST fit at his soccer game
7.became more frustrated, furious, and embarrassed than I have EVER been
8.sent the boys to bed early(really early)

8 favorite places to eat
1.IN'n'OUT
2.Outback
3.Sakura(sushi)
4.Gyros(sushi)
5.PF Changs
6.Little Caesars(i like the breadsticks and colby likes the pizza)
8.Cinnabon

8 things I look forward to
1.spring
2.summer
3.warmer weather(I'm not a big fan of winter here in Flag)
4.wearing cute jackets/coats(the only bonus to cold weather)
5.getting a new camera
6.no more peeing the bed-my boys, not me, then I wouldn't have to do so much laundry
7.selling our house in queen creek
8.going to thrift stores

8 things on my wish list
1.grass in my backyard
2.a bigger pressure canner
3.get rid of Beau's pacifier
4.a personal chef
5.better organizational skills
6.a clean house
8.world peace

I am usually a dead end to other chain things, soooo, true to fashion, I will not tag anyone else.

No comments: