Wednesday, October 22, 2008

vampire for your blood sugar


Monday night we had the Woolf family over for dinner. We made these cute vampire bats afterwards. My boys have been begging me for the last week, wanting to know when we were going to make something for Halloween. Of course, once they finished making them, they gobbled up the little vampires almost before I could get pictures of them. Not more than fifteen minutes later, they wanted to know what else they could make. While I did have another project for them, I told them it would have to be for another day. We need to pace ourselves with these projects, for the sake of our blood sugar.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That vampire looks almost more delicious than I imagine Edward (Twilight) to be.

I may just have to make me one of my very own.

Anonymous said...

Those are dang cute. What fun!