Thursday, October 30, 2008

queen bee


Blue had a halloween party at preschool today. I volunteered to help out. While I love halloween, I normally don't dress up. But last night I got a bee in my bonnet and came up with a costume for me. I went as a queen bee. Notice the beehive and little bumblebees buzzing around it.



Blue's party was so organized and the kids loved it! They ate the cutest cupcakes that my friend Amber made, went trick or treating with the coolest little candy buckets(super easy-plastic black cups with googlely eyes all over it), and sang the funnest halloween songs. Way to go Miss Juliette!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute mom...and your mummy cookies are DARLING!

The Welker Family said...

Wendy, you are always kiling me with your cuteness. Your hair is so cute! I love how you just think all of these amazing things up in a night. It looked like such a cute party.

Sparks Fam said...

They had the funnest time at that little party! Cute pictures, especially the goofy glasses!