Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mr. Jack-O-Lantern






The other night the boys and I headed over to the Woolf's for some pizza and pumpkins. We ate the pizza and carved the pumpkins. I only bought one pumpkin for my boys to share. I did this because I figured I would be the one who had to clean out the pumpkins. Reed and Blue stuck their hands in the pumpkin but weren't to gung ho one the idea of having to clean it out. Luckily, Kason was willing to help us out with the task. Once the inside was clean, we moved on to our face. I put Blue in charge of the eyes, Reed in charge of the mouth and I would do the nose. Blue wanted angry eyes so we put eyebrows on our jack-o-lantern. Reed wanted a silly mouth so we added a mustache. We didn't do too shabby, if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Linde said...

we are so glad that you came over! Your pumpkin is super cute! we just love you guys!

As Told By Molly said...

Love it. I totally saw the mustache.

Colleen said...

cute, cute, kids! they honestly are so dang cute they all look related!! your boys are so handsome! Linde is sure lucky to have you for a friend!