Wednesday, March 5, 2008

rub-a-dub-dub

My boys are thoroughly enjoying the jacuzzi tub in our master bathroom. They beg to bathe in it. Not only do they beg to bathe in it, but Reed and Blue beg to turn on the jets. Two reasons why I tell them no: Number one, it takes so much water to fill it up in order for the jets to come on, and number two, I think Beau would be petrified of them(all three of them usually take a bath together). One night, I put Beau to bed and let Reed and Blue turn on the jets. They were thrilled! The water wasn't quite high enough, so it started spitting out like a fire hydrant. But as you can see by their faces, that was even cooler than just bubbles.

On a side note: for the last two weeks Beau refuses to take a bath. Whenever I put him in the water, he won't sit down. He just stands there and screams at the top of his lungs while I pour water over his head and lather him up. Help! I'm not sure what is worse...his screaming or him smelling like a bum crack.

3 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

i love their smiles! how many times have you gotten to enjoy "your" tub? Daisy has taken over our shower.

Arnett's said...

That looks like fun. YOur boys are so cute! Aiden did the same thing for a while with the screaming. Then he figured out sitting and playing in the water is much better than getting it thrown in your face.

top knot extensions said...

That is so funny!!! I have just learned that having boys means that they ALWAYS REEEEIK!!! Kyle pees and it goes in his shoes and then the pee with the sweat...need I say more!!! He is like "Pig Pin" on Charlie Brown. I feel like wherever we go a cloud of dust is floating around us!!! I feel your pain!!!