Monday, March 24, 2008

birthday boy


I don't know what happened this weekend but for some reason I had convinced myself that Blue's birthday was on Saturday, when in reality it is today. It might have been because Easter was the day before or after his birthday (I kept forgetting) and Beau's birthday is on the 22nd (of June) and Blue's is the 24th. I don't know. But it worked out for the better anyway because we were down in the valley and celebrated with family. Blue wanted cake for breakfast but not his birthday cake. Basically he was tricking us into getting him two cakes for his birthday. He is quite the charmer! He has a personality that makes him so lovable, and love him we do!

3 comments:

Chea said...

it is his birthday week.

Anonymous said...

awww...what a handsome birthday boy. He's a smart one...too cute that he wanted cake for breakfast! LOL

Arnett's said...

Ha! When I got home I looked at the calendar and it said his b-day was today... I am glad its today. Happy Birthday Blue!