Sunday, March 9, 2008

congrats to Chea



I discovered the exciting news from Lance's blog. So if you already read this, go ahead and read it again. Chea's photography was published on the inside cover of this week's edition of the LDS Church News- the message of inspiration. The picture is of my cousin Chad Arnett, currently serving in Germany. I have to agree... the picture says a thousand words of inspiration for missionary work. I am so happy for and proud of her! Oh, ya, check out her new website.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations to Chea! That is a beautiful picture! She is so talented! Hope all is well with you in Flag! Hope to talk to you soon!

Rose said...

I always knew she would win a contest sooner or later

Anonymous said...

That is amazing...good for her! I just checked out her blog...she is talented...hands down!