Sunday, February 3, 2008

genetics

So Beau has been sick for the last four days. You know, the "fever, runny nose, cough and plain cranky" sick. Let's just say these days have been sooo looong! But it has been amusing to watch Beau give some pretty crusty looks. Colby and I have been arguing whether he gets his scowl from me or from him. For those of you who know Colby, know that he wears a perm-a-scowl, not because he is angry but just 'cause. I personally think he does this on purpose so people are afraid to talk to him (he is pretty anti-social). I was convinced that Beau's scowl came from him but after finding this picture of me at an Arnett reunion I would be lying if I said that there was no resemblance. But surely Beau has more of Colby's scowl than mine. What do you think?


5 comments:

Chea said...

to funny you guys are a match made in heaven. It is definetly a world class scowl.

Amber said...

These pictures are so precious- Wendy you look like you are a little swedish girl. What happened to colby's knee in the pic of him?

Arnett's said...

I would have to say he has Colbys scowl. Your picture just looks like you are pondering.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are hilarious...I think Colby wins...LOL!

Chea said...

I cant beleive Lance didnt take credit for the beautiful pic of you