Thursday, January 31, 2008

a baby on the way

Not really. I guess I just looked that way. This evening Colby and I went out to dinner. We went to Sakura, an amazing restaurant that I have already blogged about. It is kinda expensive and we have decided that we can only go there on special occasions. Tonight was a special occasion: Colby was gone for nine days hunting in old Mexico and I survived! Anyway, tonight was the first chance we had to get away sans the kids. Well, I totally overindulged myself. I was so full but couldn't stop eating until I finally asked my waiter to take my plate so I would stop picking. When we came home, as if I needed any confirmation; Reed, while rubbing my tummy, says, "Hey, you look like you're growing a baby in there!" Ya, dinner was THAT good!

2 comments:

Chea said...

maybe that would work for me and wayne

once upon a poppy said...

at least it was your child that asked you and not some lady at church that stops you in the hall to ask. true story. and it just happened like 2 monthst ago.