Monday, January 28, 2008

heidi ho


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI! I know it is Heidi's birthday, but hey it's my blog and I can post whatever picture I want. I thought picture was indicative of Heidi's maturity level :). There we were, trying to take some pictures of a tender moment between a mother and her son (me and Beau) and Heidi is running back and forth trying to get into the picture. I never would have thought that Heidi and I would be such good friends for we fought constantly when we were kids. In fact, we had an unspoken weekly kicking match in our room every Sunday after dinner. I know I made her a better person when I would wake her up in the middle of the night to walk across the hall so I could go the bathroom. At the time she couldn't see that I was only trying to make her a better person not because I was afraid. When I finally got to high school Heidi was a senior. By then we were finally friends. And we've only grown closer since then. My boys are intrigued by Heidi and the things she teaches them (ie. who is their prettiest aunt and sports- teaching them what balls are...if you catch my drift:) Heidi, just remember who called you first this morning to leave a lovely song on your answering machine!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I second your birthday wishes to Heidi. Hope it was a good one!

Rose said...

Thanks Wendy. Almost brought a tear to my eye, but the medicine prohibits emotion. I love you