Wednesday, January 16, 2008

up and running

So I have been without a home phone and the Internet for almost two weeks! This would explain my lack of posts amongst other reasons. But today they finally fixed all the glitches and I am happy to say that I am up and running! The phone I could live without for a little while longer but I have come to the conclusion that I am addicted. Addicted to the Internet. I am not one to sit and watch tv but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will spend countless hours surfing, for no particular reason. I am mostly excited about having something else to do other than unpack. I'll save the unpacking for my friend Amber. Yes, she claims to "love" unpacking (well, I exaggerate when I say that) and I have to say she did a magnificent job on my canned goods. Thanks Amber!

3 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

yes, that cabinet looks nice...too bad it doesn't always stay that organized. i'm glad you are feeling better and are "up and running"...now post some more pictures of your house!

Arnett's said...

Yes post more pictures of your house. I want to see it so bad. Save some unpacking for me! Anthony and I plan to come up when your ready for us to. I would love to help you unpack and get organized.

Chea said...

randa would be so proud, the pantry is color coordinated.