Tuesday, February 12, 2008

nine years



Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it's cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first but keeps you warm for a long time. That is what it's like for me. I was so surprised that Colby even wanted to spend time with me in the beginning. And now, I can't imagine my life any other way. Today marks nine years of wedded bliss- or something like that:) for Colby and me. I have never had any doubts about his love for me, even on our wedding day when he was fifteen minutes late to the temple. He sure had the sweet little ladies in the temple worried but I knew better. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I love you Colby.

7 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

congrats! you guys are so cute! wendy we're old married women!!:)

Mariley Johnson said...

Congratulations! I love the curly hair!

Amber said...

I love this picture it looks like James Dean is hugging Nicole Kidman. You guys are precious!

{Frances} said...

ahh!! so cute...i had no idea you guys have been married for nine years!

Arnett's said...

I didnt even recognize you guys! Happy anniversary!!

Arnett's said...

I didnt even recognize you guys! Happy anniversary!!

top knot extensions said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love that picture of you guys!