Tuesday, February 19, 2008

bottom riding

Chea and her girls and a couple of their friends came up yesterday to enjoy the snow. Unfortunately the temperature finally warmed up, after six weeks of terribly cold weather, so there wasn't much snow that hadn't already turned to ice. But we did find a couple of suitable hills to go sledding. Reed discovered there was no need for a sled and called it "bottom riding".



My boys absolutely loved going down the hill, sled or not! I thought for sure they might be hesitant or just a little scared. My nerves were calmed though when they went down with Tana and hit a jump and Reed yelled out, "SWEET"!




I am so glad that they came up because there is no way I could have taken all three of my boys sledding by myself, so thanks for the good times girls!



I'm pretty sure the girls had a good time also, just look at that expression on Jessica's face!

5 comments:

Arnett's said...

Looks like so much fun!

Rose said...

Yea, your snow was better but fun was still had by all.

Chea said...

thanks for the hospitality and the post

top knot extensions said...

You guys made the snow look fun...and I HATE the snow!!!

Brook said...

Hey Wendy!! Cute blog! The snow looks like so much fun! Are you loving Flagstaff?? We sure miss you at Bunko!! I don't sell Modbe anymore, but I think you can get on the website and type in address or zip code and they will give someone to help you!! Hope all is going well!!