Tuesday, February 3, 2009

something is wrong in this picture



There is definitely something wrong in this picture. Can you guess what it is? No, it's not the mounds of snow still sitting in our front yard. I came home from Farmington on Sunday and the first thing that caught my eye was... yep, you guessed it, the realtor's sign. We are officially selling our house here in Flagstaff so we can be together on a daily basis and not just a weekend family. I have been pretty selfish lately, trying to figure out a way to stay here in Flagstaff. I don't want to move because I love my house, I have a great ward, and great friends. But I realized that I am the only one in our family who doesn't want to move. The boys are ecstatic to move closer to cousins, grammy and papa, and grandma. Colby wants to be there obviously because that is where he works. So I need to give up my selfishness and be grateful that I have a wonderful family and my husband has a job. I'm still allowed to feel a little sad though, right?

7 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

yes. you can be selfish. but i do hope that your house sells fast so you can be with your hubby. our house isn;t selling. i'm sad.

Linde said...

Oh, my goodness! Look at that sign! I hope it sells super fast. I totally know how you feel. Come visit me anytime:)

{Frances} said...

Ahh i never even got to come see this house :( but now we can see you more

Meredith E said...

Make me a big fat liar that I never actually did take my boys up to stay with you and play in the snow! (I really did mean it when I told them we would LAST YEAR.) But hurry back. I need you to talk Jancy into trying out for my pom team. :)

Courtney said...

I can't believe it!! I never thought!! I had hoped and hoped and prayed!! HURRAY!! I am so excited. I am sorry that you are bummed but I am not bummed that you are coming back here.
I will call you soon!

As Told By Molly said...

With such a cute house, you'll be here in no time. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.