Tuesday, February 3, 2009

road trip

This past weekend my boys and I headed over to Farmington New Mexico to visit Channy. Our normal road trips consist of visits down to the valley where it is MUCH warmer than here. So when we arrived in Farmington and the weather was pretty comparable to Flag I was sorely disappointed. If I'm gonna go somewhere, I want it to be warmer than where I came from(at least in the winter). Although the temperature was in the low 50's, this did not stop the kids from playing outside. Beau wanted to jump on their "trapline" and Shani was nice enough to join him on it. Even though it was late in the afternoon Beau did not want his jacket on. His blood must not be as thin as mine. I wear a hoodie all day long, even when I'm inside the house.




On Saturday afternoon, Trey decided he was gonna dig a swimming pool on the side of their house. All the kids got involved in the digging and then the water hose was turned on. Again, keep in mind of the 50 degree weather. Trey is in shorts and a t-shirt and Beau can't help himself- he just keeps stomping in the puddles of mud. Of course Reed steered clear of it all and kept clean.






And we can't forget about Princess Paige. She rules the house, doing whatever she pleases. Look how cute/naughty she is in her pettiskirt!


2 comments:

Channy said...

Love the pics!!
It was definitely a fun weekend. We are getting closer to painting.

Chea said...

i miss you guys. :( now you guys need to move back too.