Monday, February 9, 2009

packed and ready to go

Last week our realtor came with a few other realtors to look at our house. I spent the previous day cleaning the house and asked Blue to help me (Reed was at school). Blue's idea of helping was to put all of his star wars guys into three of his back packs so that he would be ready to move when someone bought our house. He has carried these three back packs with all around the house, up and down the stairs all last week. It's pretty amusing since they probably weigh as much as him if not more.

Occasionally he will pull out all the guys and set up a "battle". I have found them set up in the living room, on the stairs- a guy was set up on each stair, in my room, at the kitchen table. He is prepared if we move out of our house at a moments notice. I guess it's kinda like his own little survival/72 hour kit.

No comments: