Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm melting, I'm melting


This weekend I decided to take a trip down to the valley. Yep, you read it right. I drove from the beautiful weather of Flag to the sweltering sticky scorching heat of Queen Creek. I must be going crazy. Anyway, I was a little worried about how my boys would handle the heat. I must say, as long as there was some sort of water activity they were just fine. Tana was so kind as to buy a few slip'n'slides for the boys to play on. It took a few practice runs for Reed to get the hang of it:


First he went on his knees.


Then, he tried it out on his backside.


Finally, he got the hang of it.



Blue was more of a RUN, STOP, and DROP kinda a guy:



All Beau wanted to do was try to drink the water:


Notice his tongue hanging out even while he is running.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The slip n' slide is such a fabulous invention...lol...my kids love it. Love the pictures...so fun!

As Told By Molly said...

Yes, if you're going to be outside in Q.C., being wet is the only way to survive. Fun times.

Give us a hollar when you're down south next time, if you have time. We'd love to get together but just can't seem to make the time to escape north. We're just busy trying to stay busy. lol. Thanks be to the blog so we can stay in touch and never leave the a.c. of indoors!