Tuesday, July 22, 2008

fresh fruit

I love fresh fruit in the summer! I can remember going to pick peaches with my mom. I would search for the perfect peach, pick it, and then turn it over and find that a bird had already feasted on the other half. Argggh, it was so frustrating! Now, I like to keep fresh fruit on hand for my boys to eat. But I'm not sure that it was such a great idea to keep the bowl of fruit on the kitchen table...


Just like a bird, Beau has taken a bite out of every piece of fruit in the bowl! Arggh, now that's frustrating!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

count your blessings, you could have kids that hate fruit.

Anonymous said...

lol....that is hilarious....LOVE kids.

Megs said...

Lol!! I'm the same....with chocolate. ;)

The Welker Family said...

Yeah, that would be a little frustrating! But it is pretty cute too. He sure keeps you on your toes - what a kid! I've done my catching up on your blog after 3 weeks of no internet!!! I need to do a big update on ours! Thanks for the fun, cute stories. I always love reading your blog!

top knot extensions said...

That is SOOO funny, at least he likes healthy treats!!!