Sunday, June 22, 2008

terrible twos


Today is Beau's birthday! Number two! This morning he officially pushed his way in as a terrible two. I come downstairs to find he had dumped a cereal box onto the rug in the family room. On the bright side, he was actually eating it. It wasn't like he just dumped it and stomped on it. I guess it was easier to eat when it was spread out all over the rug. So as I was taking pictures of him eating off the ground, then reviewing my shots I look up and he is dumping out the rest of the box.

I guess he figured if I was taking pictures of it, he must not be in too much trouble.

2 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

i love it! it's so hard to get mad when they're so stinkin cute! cooper has for sure hit the terrible two's!

Anonymous said...

You know....I think that every time I have a child the terrible two's will be easier to handle...just because I've done it before...NOT TRUE..lol..it is the most exhausting...maddening stage of them all...ahhhh!