Sunday, June 29, 2008

pirat-titude

I officially have pirat-titude! I survived our pirate themed girls camp! Not only did I survive, I had a great time! My ward has AMAZING girls! The leaders weren't half bad either...just kidding. Of course the young women leaders would have to be just as amazing as the girls. Sleep deprivation and sunburn are the only two downsides to this past week. My boys missed me, I think. When I got home they were outside and I came out to say hello. They were playing in the sand and instead of running to me and giving me a hug( the welcome home I thought I would get), they just looked up and said, "Oh hi, mom." Good to know I was missed so dearly. I do not have any pictures to post of girls camp simply because I was having too much fun. I didn't want to carry my camera around all the time, and how do you take a picture when you are always laughing? My pictures would have been too blurry!

2 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

isn't camp so much more funas a leader? glad you had fun!

As Told By Molly said...

Remember when we went to LoMia together? Now I'm back in Beehives. Our Stake is leaving this weekend for camp. But we'll be in Heber for the 4th, so I'll miss camp. But it sure is the best.