Sunday, June 22, 2008

my baby is two

Happy birthday Beau! We love him so much! Two things he is never without...a ball(any kind) and a scowl. Okay, so maybe he doesn't always wear a scowl but he sure can give a mean crusty when he wants to. He is such a funny kid and it is fun to watch him play with his big brothers. He follows them around everywhere and tries to keep up. I'm pretty sure the day will come when he may be younger but he will certainly be bigger than them. Watch out Reed and Blue!

Reed and Blue helped me decorate Beau's cake. We made the giant size cupcake. I absolutely love this cake pan. If you don't have one, I suggest you go get one with your 40% off coupon from Michaels or Joanns. Or better yet, just borrow it from someone who already has it. It was totally fool-proof. I wasn't sure if Beau understood that it was his birthday. All day long, we kept singing "happy birthday" to him but got no reaction from him. But the minute we put candles in his birthday cake, he knew exactly what to do.

He thoroughly enjoyed blowing out the candles...twice. He refused to take a bite of his cake, good thing Reed and Blue enjoyed for him.

4 comments:

lacy lee said...

I'm not normally the type to have more than one basic cake pan in my possession. But I think you've convinced me!

Happy birthday Beau!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Beau! I'm very jealous of your fun and fabulous cupcake cake. I hope it was a fantastic day!

once upon a poppy said...

happy birthday beau! i can't beleive our babies are 2. well mine almost is 3

Linde said...

Happy Birthday Beau! Love the cake! Hope you had a fun day:)