Wednesday, June 25, 2008

off to camp I go

I am off to girls camp in a few short minutes but I thought I would post what I did all day yesterday. No, I did not focus on girls camp, instead we(Jackie, my friend Amber and me) did a makeover for Jackie's room. Technically you can't call it a makeover 'cause it was pretty much an empty room when we started. But here is the semi-finished product. There are a few things we had to leave unfinished due to time restraints and faulty bed frame- I guess that's what I get for buying it used.


The table was a $5 find and we modge-podged scrapbook paper onto the top.
The headboard was also a $5 find. We recovered it(not very good this time around). We still need to add the buttons to it. The picture does not do justice to the color. It is a very chic green. I did not post pictures of the rest of the walls. I will have to do so when I come back. We did some fun art work...

3 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

I love it! The colors are great.

Megs said...

LOVE it!! You're so creative!

Linde said...

I love it! I'll have to come check it out! Looks like you have been busy. Hope you had a good time at girls camp. They are so lucky to have you!