Wednesday, June 18, 2008

star gazing

Last night I came home from my primary presidency meeting around 10 o'clock. I couldn't find Colby and the boys anywhere in the house. I finally found them outside on the trampoline. All three of the boys were asleep. Since school has been out they have been begging Colby to let them sleep out on the trampoline. So last night they laid out there watching the stars and next thing you know...they were all asleep, even Beau- which is a miracle! My boys are so lucky to have a dad that will spend time with them, doing things like this.

We didn't let them sleep outside by themselves. We brought them in once I got a picture of them. This morning they wanted to know why they were in there beds and not on the trampoline. I guess one of these nights, Colby will have to spend the ENTIRE night out there with them. We shall see.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a great Dad and what a great Summer activity!

Sara said...

That is so cute!!

Rose said...

Dakota was sure that the farthest one, I think Reed, was Wendy. Because it looked like what Jackie does best. Her words not mine, but she did look happy jumping with the boys.

Linde said...

I wish I had a tramp just for that reason. I use to love sleeping out on the tramp when I was young.Colby is so great with them:) I bet they love having your sister there to bounce them. How fun! BTW we will be home Monday. We'll have to get together.

Anonymous said...

lol....that is so cute. I remember sleeping on the trampoline as a kid. I would always wake up in the middle of the night and go back in the house...it is kind of freaky..lol.

once upon a poppy said...

make sure you don't let them spend the night out there when they're teenagers. I remember a couple of our sleepouts on the tramp!:)

Arlene said...

Look how cool that piano is your boys are sittin on!!! What a treasure!