Sunday, November 18, 2007

spilt milk

On Thursday as I was dropping Blue off at preschool Beau threw up all over himself while he was strapped in his carseat. Now all of my boys are big milk drinkers and even when they aren't feeling good they always beg for a drink of milk over anything else. So in order to paint a vivid picture for you think of two bottles full of curdled milk. That is what covered Beau and his carseat. It was rank! I tried to pull his clothes off with the least amount of contact, placed him in Blue's booster seat then we quickly drove home. I had to clean his carseat not once but twice because of the awful smell. Since that was on Thursday and today is Sunday, I thought I had dodged a bullet because Reed nor Blue had thrown up. Well, no such luck. After dinner Blue started vomitting. The first time he made it to the garbage but the second time was all over the stairs. Again, more curdled milk. Yes, it was just as disgusting as Beau's. While there is nothing funny about cleaning up "curdled spilt milk", Blue did put a smile on my face when he said, "My arms feel squiggly and I need you to help me throw up." How can I "help" you throw up? "Just hold onto my shirt and pat my back."

5 comments:

Amber said...

11:00 at night and I to have a little puker! oh the joys of mommyhood!

Chea said...

did blue turn any paler. and is that possible.

Rose said...

I could have done with out the imagery of curdled milk.

Sheri said...

What Blue said is so cute...in a sad sort of way.

Anonymous said...

awwww...poor little guys...that's just stinkin miserable! At least you will be over it by Thanksgiving...hopefully! Our cousins have been sick and we have been avoiding them as much as possible...LOL...hopefully it pays off! Hope your cute little guys get to feeling better....and someone get Wendy some chocolate and caffeine to get her through it..LOL!