Saturday, November 22, 2008

school's out

Blue is done with preschool until after Christmas. Neither one of us are happy about it. Blue keeps telling me that school can't be over because he hasn't learned the letter "Z" yet. I'm a little worried about occupying his time 24/7 again. This past week he had a Thanksgiving program. I didn't bring the video camera because it is currently on a "hunt of a lifetime" with Colby:).
Let me give you a brief summary: the kids re-enacted the first Thanksgiving. Blue was an Indian and taught the pilgrims how to plant corn and hunt with bow and arrows. After the play the kids gave a grand bow.


After the play, a few songs were sung. Blue's favorite goes:
The turkey is a funny bird.
His head goes wobble, wobble.
And all he know is just one word-
Gobble, gobble, gobble.

2 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

I love those preschool programs! Blue looks so good as the Indian. He looks like he could be saying "How!"

Is that video camera and husband of yours on the "hunt" with my brother-in-law, Brawner? I thought I heard they were...

No, my Johnsons are the Whitney and DeVal Johnsons. Whitney is my aunt (dad's sis), so we're only related to Johnsons through their marrage.

P.S. How lucky you are to have squirrels on your front porch. All I find are black widows.

cs said...

your boys are so cute. you could make a television sitcom of them.