Wednesday, November 12, 2008

myspace

No, I'm not talking about THAT myspace. I'm talking about my space, the space that I used to call my junk room. The space that I used to avoid at all costs because it was so messy. The space that I took my computer from and moved downstairs to the kitchen table so I could work better. Ya, I'm talking about my space. This past weekend, while Brittney & AJ and Heidi and all their kids came to visit, Brittney helped me whip my junk room into shape. This girl has skills! She did an amazing job! Thank you so much. And thanks to AJ for watching all the kids for us so we could run around town. What a good sport.

I'm not showing a before picture because it is embarrassing, not to mention disgusting.

6 comments:

Linde said...

I need to come check it out! AWESOME!

once upon a poppy said...

so cute! and i'm totally jealous i don't have one of those.

Mariley Johnson said...

stinkin' cute!

As Told By Molly said...

Who was it? Brittney? Send that girl my way next, will ya?! What a great space.

Jeff and Elise said...

It looks great! I love those polka-dot boxes!

Megs said...

Wendy, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE this room!!! I LOVE the polka dot containers, the colors, the ribbon/hanger, etc. You are a creative genius!