Wednesday, November 12, 2008

first snow of the season




We had a house full of family this past weekend. What a blast! Cy was waiting all weekend long for it to snow, and it finally did when they were packing up to leave Sunday afternoon. While I didn't get any pictures of them, Cy, Reed, and Blue played in the snow unitl past dark. Cy was in heaven because of the snow and my boys were in heaven because Cy was here to play. I did manage, however, to snap a few of Avery, Jackson, and Josie. The little ones didn't stay out too long because it was FREEZING outside! FYI: these are pics from when it first started to snow and didn't stick. But about a half an hour later it came down harder and stuck(that is the snow the older boys played in for so long).

2 comments:

Rose said...

That pic of Josie is awesome send me that one and the others.

As Told By Molly said...

I heard rumors that it snowed for you guys on Sunday. Man, I am jelous! We got some wicked dust storms and little rain, but that's all. Lucky ducks.