Friday, June 29, 2007

heidi's homecoming

I am so excited! Heidi is coming home from girls camp today. Although we no longer live near each other, we still talk at least four to five times a day. When I lived in Queen Creek Heidi was over at my house alsmost every day. With her husband working at the ranch in New Mexico and my husband working in Prescott, we spent alot of time together. We had a great system. We both would make dinner, both of us would clean up- I guess those polygamist had a good gig when it came to the daily routine. Now, our conversations are usually about nothing but it is still nice to pass the time. Anyway, Heidi left for girls camp on tuesday and this has been the longest week ever!

4 comments:

cathy said...

I agree. I miss both of you.

Ryan Brijs said...

I am excited to see all these AZ Arnett blogs! Your blog is great Wendy.

Rose said...

Everyone loved the things you made for me. I tried to pass them off as mine but of course my girls were not having it. Anyway thanks.
I love you

Arnett's said...

Next time your down let me know. I want to cook dinners and hang out and basicly rain on your parade!