Thursday, June 28, 2007

aspiring artists

So for the summer I wanted to be a good mother and do an art project or a craft each day during the week with my boys. I made this art display for them out of an old cabinet door and some bulldog clips. I thought it would hold all of the art projects for the week. But what you see here is not a week's worth of projects but just one day's worth. We can't just do ONE project we have to do at least three a day. My boys absolutely love it! Unfortunately each project only takes about five minutes hence why we do at least three. We are currently working on painting rocks. We went for a walk one day to select the rocks, and now today we are going to paint them. I'll let you know how this works out.

2 comments:

Amber said...

o.k. I absalutly (sp?) love this!!!! wendy I feel so inspired after hearing about your projects. please post the steps in making the cookiesheet calendars! your boys were so good today. We loved having them over. See you Saturday- "Mom's day off!!!!!!"

Arnett's said...

You are the best mom. I try to take so much of what you do and apply it to how I raise Aiden. You need to write all of your ideas for arts and other things down so I can take them!