Wednesday, December 3, 2008

visitors of the first Christmas night

Thanksgiving weekend we put up our Christmas decorations. There are a couple of Nativities around the house. My boys, especially Beau, are very fond of them. The camel's head is about to fall of because "someone" tried to bite it off. The donkey is missing a leg but somehow that does not deter Beau from playing with them. Beau has loaded up all of the wise men in his fisher price airplane and taken them on a trip around our house. The latest, though, are the visitors that (in my boys' minds) came the first Christmas night.

4 comments:

Chea said...

luke is a biblical name :)

Channy said...

Our Mary and Joseph ended up in the Microwave??!!

As Told By Molly said...

Love it. Jedi warriors follow stars too, ya know.

Anonymous said...

WOW....I never heard the characters from Star Wars visited the baby Jesus...so glad I saw these pictures. Now I know the whole story! lol.