Thursday, September 20, 2007

it has come to this

So when I started this blogging thing I was sure I would never run out of things to post. But here I am, it has been a week and I can't think of anything to post that I haven't already talked about, such as, the dialog between Reed and Blue when we drop off Reed (it is getting longer each day, which in turn holds up the line of all the other parents waiting to drop off their kids). Star Wars and High School Musical have both been the subject of my posts but here is something a little twist: lately when I ask Blue what he's doing he responds, "Oh, just playing Star Wars-High School Musical." I'm not real sure how it works... Hans finally gets to sing his solo? or Troy's swing is a lot straighter when he uses the force? Only Blue knows. Beau and his crib has also already been a topic. But here we go again. So Beau no longer chews on his crib. He now likes to stick his legs in between the slats to the point of getting them stuck. Sometimes it is both legs and he is sitting there or sometimes he is stuck on his stomach with a leg wedged between the bars. Either way, he is learning that if they get stuck and he screams loud enough and long enough eventually I have to come in and rescue him. I usually feel bad for him and instead of leaving him in his crib to go to sleep, I will take him out and let him stay up a little longer. I had no idea that swindling and scamming could start at such a young age.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I know your pain. I had to get Ian a real bed at 5 months. One might I found him clinging for dear life to the top of the rail. The nest night I was awakened to a loud "thud!" as he hit the floor. Needless to say, he owned a real twin bed by the next morning.

Emily said...

Um.... That would be the next, not nest, night.

Emily said...

Oh, hey, Wnedy! Send your parents over to visit mine. My dad just got out of the hospital - had some cancer removed. Kinda freaky! He'll probably have some chemo starting in about 2 weeks. Not sure what he's going to choose. I know my mom and dad love to see your parents, but hate to burden them.

Emily said...

I should go to bed now. I can't spell...

ld said...

You can always start to blog about nothing…so says cs…that seems to work for me.

Chea said...

thats pretty good for nothing to say :)

Ryan Brijs said...

Well Wendy I thought for a moment you were Blog Depressed like I was but your post was pretty good. Star Wars-High School Musical, Han finally gets his Solo is brilliant, I want to play.

Tia said...

Well at least you were confident when you started! When I started mine I thought I would absolutely not have anything to say! And It's pretty much true, so I blog about once a week - I can usually come up with something by then! I always think you have great stuff!