Wednesday, September 5, 2007

wendy/wendo


I'm not sure why we said wendy/wendo. Maybe we thought it was okay to call Pierce wendo because we put an "o" at the end for masculinity. Anyway, back in the day, our family thought pierce and I looked like twins. Can you see it in this picture? All I can see it the tanness that is me and I now know where Blue gets his celtic look from. Plus how can you not notice my santa claus eyebrows. Enough about me on this great day... today is Pierce's birthday! Here are my who, what, where, when questions for him:
1. What makes you all that and a bag of chips? Could it be the fact that you carried around and polished off all by yourself a bag of potato chips bigger than you when you were two?
2. Where do you plan on playing major league baseball? I mean, with your current baseball endeavors- baseball practice, fall ball, baseball tournaments, regular season, weight training, traveling teams- surely you have a few major league teams already "courting" you.
3. Who, out of the twelve parents you have, has given you the best/worst advice? Yes, I said twelve parents- you have a mom and dad and then you have ten older brothers and sisters that act like they are your parents. Lucky you. You must be the perfect child with so many people telling what to do and what not to do.
4. When are you going to get your driver's license? You are the big 16 now! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

wendy said...

disclaimer to all those whose birthdays I have missed, both those that have past and those to come: if I don't have a picture of you and me together (I, of course, have to look good or at least decent) or a really embarrassing one of just you then I probably won't post.

Chea said...

just dont forget mine.

Rose said...

You always win, you say what I want to say but can't get together in my mind. But for the record I was posting at the same time you were. You should write a book about vampires, oh wait its been done already. Maybe werewolves, now there's a book to howl about

{Frances} said...

wendy! you forgot my birthday! haha just kidding...we can take a decent picture together for next years b-day :)