Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quinn Ruby Shepherd




I can't believe that she is 7 weeks old already! Yes, it seems to go by so quickly but not without those individual days (and nights) that seemingly go on without any end in sight. We are so glad that she is part of our family! I am so lucky to have my three boys, and Quinn is just icing on the cake. The boys love to "pet" Quinn's head and it is hilarious to hear their voices go up a few octaves when they say, "Hhhiiiiiii Quinn". They are all so good about feeding Quinn and very persistent in trying to convince her that she wants to suck on a pacifier (she's still on the fence about her pacifier).



When I changed the title of my blog to "Where The Boys Are" I thought my family was complete. I thought I would be a lonely girl in a boys' world. But now, this title is even more fitting. Quinn loves to be in the same room as her brothers and to hear their voices. She starts to coo whenever they look over her and offers big smiles to them. She wants to be where the boys are.


No doubt, Quinn is daddy's little girl.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

She is so adorable Wendy, congratulations to your sweet family.

Mariley Johnson said...

You held out one more boy than me, but I'm sure enjoying a little girl!

She's teeny tiny and adorable!

once upon a poppy said...

she is a doll! congrats!

charmaine said...

Thanks for the pictures. She is beautiful, but then what else did I expect from you?

goofy feet said...

congrats! she's beautiful!