Monday, September 20, 2010

Macaroni

At the end of July we let our boys in on a little secret... we're going to have a baby! They were so excited, to the point of telling everyone they knew and didn't know for that matter. We told them at the dinner table. Blue peeked under the table at my belly for confirmation. Thankfully he must have thought my belly was still small because when he came back up from under and table he had a confused look on his face. "No you're not." We explained that the baby wouldn't come until February. Then we discussed possible names. For boys, names like Hans Solo and Luke(no surprise there), and Percy(from Percy Jackson) were on the top of their list. Alex(I'm sure from Wizards of Waverly Place), Hermione(from Harry Potter, of course) and Halley(Reed's school teacher from last year) were suggestions for girl names. But the best name of all came from Beau- Macaroni. If we have a girl, he wants to name her Macaroni.

Well, we took our boys with us today to the ultrasound. It looks like we are having a Macaroni!

10 comments:

Devry said...

oh my gosh!!!!!! congrats wendy! that is super excited. and i am a tad jealous! i sure miss you!

charmaine said...

I am sooooo excited for you! I think this is wonderful. You are such a great family! I know you will be blessed because you have chosen to have another spirit in your home! I love you.

Unknown said...

Congrats, that's super exciting!

Lindsay said...

This is such exciting news!!!! Congrats Wendy! Love you!! Can't wait to meet your, sure to be beautiful new addition!! (and yes this post did deserve excessive use of exclamation points, I couldn't help myself.)

Devry said...

so exciting...congrats!

Mariley Johnson said...

Congratulations on Macaroni!

lacy lee said...

Awesome!! I'm so happy for you!!

iamwonderwoman said...

Wendy, Congrats I'm sooo excited for you! I'm sure she will be as beautiful as her mommy!

Kim Skinner said...

congratulations! can't wait to meet your new pastini.

Mandini said...

Wendles....this is great news. She is sure to not have a date until she is 19 though.....love you!!!